Yesterday my wife and kids went to the county fair with my sister-in-law Mindy. See the fair is kinda a big thing around here. Infact so big is is the 2nd or 3rd largest county fairs in the USA. I like just watching people interact with other people however I realized while i was at the fair enjoying my Fair food and kiddy rides some new rules that need to be in place. If you go to the Elkhart county 4-H fair please follow the following rules
- Remember you are not the only one walking. Dont just stop there are people walking behind you.
- The walkways are not places for your friend reunion. If you must stop and talk to your friend you have not seen since last fair please find a nice spot in the picnic area to sit down. It makes catching up a whole lot more fun for all
- If it is raining remember you have a 3 foot extension on the side of your head called an umbrella. Lets not poke peoples eyes out with it
- Walk with the same rules that you drive with. Stay on the right side. If not i WILL run into you.
- If you must stop to talk moove to the side of the road quickly and also turn around first to make sure there is no one right behind you.
- If it is raining out dont stop just inside the barn and try and dry the rest of the way off while the rest of us and our kids are standing outside getting sick in the rain.
That pretty much summs up the rules. If you can think of more rules please feel free to add them as comments to this post.
Go enjoy the Fair! and be safe and responsible citizans!